Issue to Page for Jira turns your Jira issues into Confluence pages at the click of a button. Utilizing the power of Confluence blueprints, your issue information is directly injected into your page. Creating documentation has never been easier.
- Define the pages you need through blueprints or templates taken directly from your linked Confluence instance, or use the Jira issue description instead
- Set placeholders in your Confluence blueprints or templates where you want specific Jira fields to appear
- Have the pages created in the space linked to your Jira project, or direct them to a different space
- Assign the pages you want your users to create from any given Jira issue; limit the scope for any configuration with Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Quick links between issue and Confluence page are created automatically
- Set standards that allow users to read through documentation quickly
- Reduce time spent manually created documentation
- Include Jira field values in Confluence macros
- Knowledge management
- Parallel use of JIRA and Confluence
- Detailed and dynamic documentation
- Project management
Using Jira® and Confluence® for documentation? Try out Issue to Page today and experience what this clever little Add-on can do for you.
Search this documentation