- Confluence 5.0 and above
- Jira 8.0 and above
|Issue 2 Page||Jira||Confluence||Insight||DEISER Profields|
|7.1.x / 8.X||5.0||7.x||6.6.X |
8.0.3 to 8.4.0
|6.9.1 and above|
|8.x||5.0||8.3.1||7.2.0 and above|
- Confluence license must be valid (no pages can be created if the evaluation license has expired)
- Only the primary Confluence server is used (expansion planned
- The application link between Jira and Confluence has to be set on OAUTH (with impersonation).
- A Project Link between a Jira Project and a Confluence Space must be set if you want to use the Target project space option
Information on how to install an Add-On can be found within the Atlassian documentation
- Make sure that your Confluence instance is linked to your JIRA. For help follow this little guide by Atlassian on how to link them with each other.
- Only the primary Confluence link is used at this time.
That's it, you are good to go!