The current version of Issue to Page (2.0) is limited and does not support the transfer of the post function via Botron SPI.
Configuration Manager for Jira Integration - Beta
For an low-error import of Issue to Page data, you need
- the same Jira versions
- the same version of the Configuration Manager and Issue to Page
on the system.
If there are other different apps, it may be that the Configuration Manager displays them during the snapshot deployment.
Backup of global data (page configuration/page content)
using the configuration manager snapshot function
- Import of the snapshot on the same system environment consisting of Jira/Confluence
- Import the snapshot on another Jira that is connected to the same confluence
The application link to Confluence must be set as "primary"
- Double checking the configurations after deploying the snapshot is recommended
- Importing into another system environment consisting of Jira and another Confluence is only partially implemented meaning
- The configuration data are transferred, but cannot be used directly
- Manual adjustments of space, templates and parent page necessary
- Double checking the configurations (open, make a selection, then save) is strongly recommended
- The Create Page Post function is currently not saved or transferred and must be set up manually