- Submit a support request in our Servicecenter. We'll be happy to help!
- Please keep in mind that the following can help us:
- log files
- screenshots of e.g. the bugs
- version of the products used
Add debug statements to your logs:
- Navigate to Admin Menu (Cog wheel) -> System -> Logging and Profiling
- Under Default Loggers choose Configure to add a new logging setting
- Type de.greenique as Package Name and select DEBUG from the Logging Level select box
- Click on Add
Next, reproduce the error you have encountered by creating a page. Any relevant debug statements and error logs should now show up in your Jira log files.
Create a support zip file. Atlassian provides a guide on how to do this here. Please uncheck all boxes except Jira application logs and Limit File Sizes, as these are the only ones needed.
Download the file.
You can now unzip the archive to check for and remove any sensitive information from the logs before adding them to this ticket.
- You have ideas and wishes for improvement? Don´t hesitate to contact us trough our Servicecenter.
it.JTMS is an Add-on for Jira and SAP that makes it possible to control SAP transports with Jira issues and workflows. The status of the assigned issue reflects that of the transport at any time.
- Smart transport management: A transport is created, copied or released when the status of a ticket in Jira changes
- Maximum flexibility: Use your own Jira workflow
- Save time and enhance quality: Copies of transports can be created for QA automatically
- More transparency: Complete overview of all transports regarding one project
- Continuous traceability: Keep track of your tasks from requirement to transport and deployment to production
- Minimise risks: Support your development process with agile methods
Get an integrated change management by linking your SAP Transport Management with ticket-based Jira workflows in projects. it.JTMS works as an interface between SAP and Jira and allows the entire project team and project management to keep track on the development process.
Develop in SAP and manage your transports with Jira for maximum transparency. Easily follow the entire development process including documentation, open issues and project transports.
Search this documentation