- Submit a support request in our Servicecenter. We'll be happy to help!
- Please keep in mind that the following can help us:
- log files
- screenshots of e.g. the bugs
- version of the products used
- You have ideas and wishes for improvement? Don´t hesitate to contact us trough our Servicecenter.
SAP Transport Panel links SAP with Jira and allows the entire project team and project management to keep track on the development process. Long story short: You can access all information about your SAP development tasks in Jira.
- More transparency: Complete overview of all transports regarding one requirement
- Control SAP transport requests with Jira transitions.
- Orchestrate and control transports from Jira
- A transport is created, copied or released when the status of a ticket in Jira changes
- Maximum flexibility: Use your own Jira workflow
- Save time and enhance quality: Copies of transports can be created for QA automatically
- Continuous traceability: Keep track of your tasks from requirement to transport and deployment to production
- Minimize risks: Support your development process with agile methods
Get an integrated change management by linking your SAP Transport Management with ticket-based Jira workflows in projects. SAP Transport Panel works as an interface between SAP and Jira and allows the entire project team and project management to keep track on the development process.
Develop in SAP and manage your transports with Jira for maximum transparency. Easily follow the entire development process including documentation, open issues and project transports.
Search this documentation