In this article you will learn about TaskONE in general, the purchasing process, features and Use Cases.
What is TaskONE
TaskONE collects all tasks assigned to you from JIRA as well as Confluence, and presents them to you on your personalized "Dashboard". Clicking around to find your tasks is a thing of the past. Never lose sight of any one task again with the handy overview tool TaskONE. It's a single point of truth for task management with Jira and Confluence.
- Order JIRA issues and Confluence tasks in one presorted list
Define Confluence tasks to be displayed like the currently logged in User
Flexible configuration of the Jira issues to be displayed via JIRA Query Language (JQL)
Set the task data to be displayed together like the assignee and reporter information including their avatar for each Use-Case
Define a default sorting of the tasks from Confluence and Jira like the due date or assignee
Finish tasks and sort tasks ad-hoc in the Macro View
Create Jira issues out of the description via the Macro View
Navigate to the source of the entry via the list
- See a color highlighting of due dates
- Complements splendidly with other Add-ons, e.g. Table Filter and Charts for Confluence
- Show all open tasks related to a project to improve your project management in Jira and Confluence
- Show all open tasks assigned to you or your team to do your work
- Show all open tasks created by you or your team to see the open tasks
- Show all open tasks related to specific labels or filter to build individual dashboards
- Collaborate and communicate in your company with Confluence and Jira
Save time and therefore money, by using TaskONE
Get it yourself
If you use JIRA® and Confluence® for documentation and task management, try TaskONE today and experience what this clever little App can do for you.
Download it in the marketplaces or give us a call: +49 521 32 90 13 30 or write us an email: email@example.com
- Confluence 5.0 and above